Friday, May 25, 2012

Great News and Book Signing Tomorrow!

Hi, everybody!  EEP!  I've posted gobs on Twitter but not so much here!  There's been lots of incredible BOY + BOT stuff from a review in The New York Times to inclusion on the Summer 2012 Kids' Indie Next List, and the Daily Candy Kids and Huffington Post Parents Summer Reading Lists!  Dan Yaccarino and I had our first event together at the fabulous Greenlight Bookstore, and tomorrow at noon, Dan and I join 7 other amazing authors and illustrators for a group event at the legendary Books of Wonder!  Read all about it here!  http://www.booksofwonder.com/events052612.asp  HOORAY!  Am I over-the-moon excited and grateful and happy about all the BOY + BOT love?  Affirmative!  Hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I found you through Carry Us Off Books. Claudine's review of Boy + Bot sounds really cute. I am a new follower here : ) ~ Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing for islam books etc.
    best Islamic books & thobe Jubba

    ReplyDelete